Last updated: May 1, 2018
Virsae (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is a group of companies that provide the virsae.com websites and the Virsae mobile application (together referred to as the “Service”). The companies include Virsae Limited (CN: 4346440) which is incorporated in New Zealand, Virsae, Inc. (FN: 5522302) which is a Delaware registered corporation in the USA, and Virsae UK Limited (CN: 10458174) which is incorporated in the United Kingdom.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser or device by an online service you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or on your device and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your session of the Service.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies in your web browser or on your device.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or functionality of the Service to see how our users interact with them.
In addition to our own cookies, we use various third-parties cookies to monitor and analyze the use of the Service. We currently use Azure Application Insights as well as Google Analytics.
Azure Application Insights is a service provided by Microsoft that helps improve the performance and usability of our application. It monitors our application, both during testing and after deployment and analyzes telemetry.
Application Insights is an Azure Service and the security policies are described in the Azure Security, Privacy, and Compliance white paper.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Some of the common web browser support pages can be found here:
- Chrome (Google): https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft): http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox (Mozilla): https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari (Apple): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us.
You can email us specifically about data or privacy at: email@example.com
You can also contact us at the following address:
PO Box 100120
North Shore Mail Centre 0745
For all other inquiries, please visit our contact us web page.