Is Your UC System Coping with Remote Workers?
Keep your Avaya platform optimized as office-based staff transition from their workplace to home.
The mass migration to remote working has put new stresses on UC and contact center (CC) platforms.
Uptake of Avaya’s 90-day complimentary access license provides a taste of what’s happening*:
- Remote worker registrations up 21%
- Bandwidth consumption up 31%
- Video is now 8.2% of SIP sessions
*Figures based on one week’s VSM analysis of UC transactions for financial sector customers 9-16 March.
Don’t get surprised by surging demand for system resources or the instability of public internet that at-home workers rely on.
View the 90 second Remote Working update from Ross Williams, Virsae COO.
Remote Worker Assessment
Puts you in the driver’s seat, providing real-time indicators of critical changes to keep your UC and CC platforms running at peak performance, wherever your staff work.
- Express UC and CC system health check
- Analyzes configuration, capacity, security and CX
- Report highlights critical issues, fixes, and cost savings
- Simple remote platform access
- Expert advice for improvements