New VSM Features
As a native cloud service, we’re continuously updating VSM with new features and improvements. Here’s a quarterly summary of some of the recent great new additions to VSM: January to March 2020.
Deliver new services to internal or external customers:
- The CMS Call Trace Report has been upgraded with a faster, sleeker UI and rich search criteria, allowing users to build complex reports to identify and resolve a number of common scenarios. This includes linking CMS ECHI data together with VQM and showing MOS values as callers progress through contact center call treatment.
- SIP Trace ladder functionality now includes Avaya Session Border Controller along with existing support for Avaya Session Manager.
- New security scan functionality is available under Security Manager. Identify insecure ports within selected IP Address ranges.
- We added serial port connection types for Nortel CS1K. Bring legacy Nortel and other devices that only have serial connectivity into the cloud Service Management world.
- New API’s have been developed to deliver Events and Alarms to third parties like Service Now. Third parties can now consume all VSM derived data.
- With a complete redesign of Equipment Locations, it is now easier than ever before to manage and configure your system. Import customer configurations from spreadsheet.
- Like the rest of VSM derived data, Change Logs can now be queried going back 13 months.
Enhance existing service offers:
- Two new thresholds are now available; IP Network Region Endpoint De-registration and CDR Buffer Utilization.
- New Consolidated Reports page has detailed documentation about reports, include a report scheduler, and enable multiple reports to be run at once by using ‘Crtl-click’.
– New events have been created for Media Gateway, Media Server and IP Network Region DSP Usage Blocking.
– Test Access has been added to the Cisco API configuration, so you can test access to Cisco API’s – for example Cisco Real Time Monitoring Tool.• We’ve added the ability to support multiple SNMP v3 accounts for a given location.
Contact us if you’d like further information on any of these new VSM features.
Remote Worker Assessment
Is your UC system coping with remote workers? Keep your Avaya platform optimized as office-based staff transition to home. VSM provides real-time indicators of critical changes to keep your UC and CC platforms running at peak performance, wherever your staff work.
Webinar: View On-Demand
UC Global Data Analytics
Ross Williams, COO
Traditional enterprise software ring-fences your knowledge. A briefing on the advantages of global UC service management insight, with quantitative data on what UC and CC sites are experiencing on a global scale and the data that influences CX.
Illation partners with Virsae for real-time diagnosis of Unified Communication and Contact Center systems
Partnership boosts Illation’s voice and contact center services with Virsae’s AI-powered analytics and diagnostics platform Virsae Service Management (VSM).
Virsae appoints Charles Carlos to lead US sales team
As VP Sales, North America, Charles will be responsible for spearheading sales of VSM to our growing portfolio of business partners and enterprise clients.
Avaya ENGAGE 2021
Save the date for Avaya Engage 2021 to be held in Orlando, Florida, 7-10 February.