What’s it for?
Reducing effort in keeping call flow documentation up to date, saving hundreds of hours in effort and cost.
· Automates the creation of call flow documents
· Presents complex configuration in an easy to understand flowchart format
· Allows business owners to understand the customer experience
· Ensures call flow documentation is always kept up to date
· Substantially reduces labor effort
Where do I find it?
Vector Flow Charts are available in VSM’s Configuration Manager module in As Built Schematics. Configuration Manager helps you to understand what UC assets you have, where they are located, what state they are in, and how they fit together and work.
Vector Flow Charts in Action
Watch a demonstration.
Vector Flow Charts Example
Vector Landing Page
Lists vector names and numbers.
Right click and select Shape Data to see VDNs that call this vector.