What’s it for?
Use the dashboard to get an instant view of the health and status of your Skype for Business environment:
- See how your server hardware and OS is performing
- Monitor quality of experience in real time
- Become aware of issues prior to end users reporting them
- Increase uptime
Where do I find it?
Dashboards are available in VSM’s Service Desk module. Service Desk has a library of useful dashlets
that help you track performance across your UC platform.
Skype for Business Dashboard in Action
Click on the screen to watch a demonstration of a typical Skype for Business dashboard.
Skype for Business Dashboard Example
Monitor all components of your Skype for Business environment including application servers,
media gateways, session managers, and session border controllers.
The dashboard in this example shows:
- Current and recent processor and memory occupancy
- Network interface performance
- Hard disk performance
- Server alarms
- Stopped services
- Sessions in progress
- Quality of experience
- SIP sessions
- SIP error codes
Overlay this with a Red, Amber, Green color scheme that tracks performance against Microsoft defined KPI’s.